- 12%,18%,22% Manganese(Mn) with or without chrome,with or without Molly.
- 22% Mn is used for premium grade
- 12% Mn is used for low abrasive material,normally used for standard profiles.
- 18% Mn is used for medium abrasive material which is the most preferred alloy these days.
- 22% Mn is used for high abrasive material.
- 22% Mn(Premium) is used for very high abrasive material.
- 13% Cr,18% Cr and 27% Cr.
- These grades are used depending on the application and the abrasiveness of the crushed material.
- Low carbon steel.
- Martensitic steel.
- These grades are used in applications where a high impact resistance is required.